Systems for objective, quantitative and sensitive analyses of the biomechanical properties of skin, soft tissues, wound closure, wound healing & both intact and disruptive characterization of elastic materials.
SRLIs patented technologies offer scientific value for R&D evaluations:
- Bridges methodology between the laboratory & clinic.
- Objective analysis for standardization & reproducibility.
- Fixed boundaries & minimal pre-stress for reliable analysis.
- Characterization and measurements of structural and material properties.
- Generous high-resolution deformation measurement range to detect ultra-sensitive differences.
- Non-Disruptive/Intact measurements of human skin, wounds & elastic materials.
- In-vivo biomechanical measurements of wound closure & the early phases of wound healing.
- Disruptive in-vivo elastic materials testing and analysis.
- Reduced sample preparation time allows for immediate testing (i.e. tissue adhesives & sealants)
- Non-Disruptive measurements permit multiple analyses of the same wound/tissue over time.
- Clinically relevant multi-axial stress in full thickness models.
- Intact materials characterization of the actual product
(no sample excision), including non-destructive testing.
- Provides data & results in real-time.
Copyright © 1998-2015 Surgical Research Laboratory, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
U.S. Patent #5,278,776 & #5,379,235
Website Hosting and Maintenance by Media-Resources.com