- High-Resolution Target Laser (µm) and negative pressure (mmHg & mbar) transducer.
- Simple touchscreen interface, including easy 3-step skin test protocol.
- Portable-lightweight system with hard-shell mobile case.
- Real-time graphical screen updates, auto-calculations & immediate display of BTC results
(Intact Skin or Material Characterization, Disruptive Incisional or Material Failure).
- Various glass chambers for observation and sterilization.
- Data management to review data
- An RS232 connection to transfer tests to BTC-2!; a file transfer and BTC Analysis program for importing and ranalyzing tests/files using Windows compatible systems. In addition, BTC-2! generates spreadsheets of results for statistical analysis.
- Optional Data Acquisition Parameters and pressure modes.
- Optional Stress-Strain calculations normalized to area and sample thickness.
- Printer connection and driver support for printing BTC results.
- On screen HELP for on-site support.
- Unlimited applications including skin, soft tissue & wound healing.
BTC-2000 System Panels
Return To: Top of Page
Copyright © 1998-2015 Surgical Research Laboratory, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
U.S. Patent #5,278,776 & #5,379,235
Website Hosting and Maintenance by Media-Resources.com